Vista Design was set up in 1995, initially working for companies serving South Wales and the South West of England. Over time projects were undertaken across
the whole of the UK and further afield. As a result, today we now regularly work across the UK to mainland Europe and on to the Far East, the Americas, Africa and Australia.
Above you will see a selection of clients that we have worked for from all areas of trade and industry together with some testimonials below.
- Congrats on a big old week! Just wanted to say another massive thanks to your very lovely team onsite, they were all so helpful and
enjoyable to work with everyday. Special thank you to Graham for being a dream with all of the many content changes. Patience of a saint. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Big glass of wine
- Google Executive Summit, Chipping Norton
- All went really well and Adam was very happy with it! Many thanks for all your help creating the graphics. Much appreciated.
- eCommerce Awards, Online
- Thanks for all your hard work on the graphics. They looked great. Thanks so much, really appreciated.
- Security and Fire Awards, London.
- Hope you’ve recovered. Cheers, and thanks again for all of your help with the last minute changes.
- Milwaukee Partnership Conference, Berlin.
- It was a bit of a marathon getting our heads around the presentations, so thanks so much for taking that on and managing the confusion
on site. The client was delighted and I think the presenters owe you a vote of thanks too!
- CMA Summit Conference, London.
- Thank you very much for all your help on the project – last week and at the rehearsal – that was much appreciated! - Scania
Sales Conference, Marbella.
- Just to say thanks very much for all your hard work in delivering the event. The client was extremely happy with all, and I think the
event was enjoyed by all the delegates, sponsors and speakers. We had our moments, but sailed across the choppy seas with aplomb! A pleasure to work with you all, it is lovely to have such a
- RSPO European Roundtable, Amsterdam.